Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Indie Bestsellers






GalleyCat's self-published bestsellers


Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of July 22, 2015
1. Paradise Falls by Abigail Graham: “For five years, I’ve lived in fear. No one will stop my stalker. Nobody can – his father is a senator. Alone and powerless, I couldn’t run, couldn’t hide, couldn’t escape. Then I met Jacob.”

2. Flawed Love: House of Obsidian by Bella Jewel: “Rainer Torrence is everything I could have wanted in my life and more. He became my best friend when I was Thirteen years old. From then on, we were inseparable. He was my first love and my first heartbreak.”

3. Player by Joanna Blake: “James Fitzpatrick might have started out on the wrong side of the tracks, but his skills on the football field have brought him fame and glory. Now he’s forgotten where he came from.”

4. The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey: “Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you’d open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT’s “PP”. Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.”

5. Flawed Heart: House of Obsidian by Bella Jewel: “I met him in college, and I fell in love. It was a beautiful love, pure and perfect. Max quickly became everything I could have ever wanted. He was the jock, the popular guy, and I was just Belle. But he made me so much more.”

6. The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington: “As a student of the Gifted, Davian suffers the consequences of a war fought – and lost – before he was born. Despised by most beyond the school walls, he and those around him are all but prisoners as they attempt to learn control of the Gift. Worse, as Davian struggles with his lessons, he knows that there is further to fall if he cannot pass his final tests.”

7. Sacrifice by Adriana Locke: “My life changed forever the night my husband died. I was left with a shattered heart, a heap of bills, and our daughter, EVERLEIGH. I don’t want to rely on anyone, least of all CREW GENTRY. He’s my first love and the man who almost destroyed me, the man who has let me down every time I’ve needed him.”

8. Finding the Right Girl by Violet Duke: “Brian Sullivan has been in love twice in his lifetime. He lost his first love to early-onset Huntington’s, and he lost the other more recently…to his brother. And somehow, his heart has managed to heal itself after both. Amazingly, without therapy.”

9. Sinfully Mine by Kendall Ryan: “As my best friend’s little sister, Macey Hale was off-limits. Tempting as sin, and forbidden as fuck. I wish I could say that stopped me. I wish I could tell you I behaved like a gentleman.”

10. The Virgin Duet by Alexa Riley: “A gorgeous, obsessive, billionaire alpha. A curvy, sassy bombshell from the wrong side of the tracks. Both virgins… When Becs and Bray make an arrangement, they have no idea what it will lead to – sexual desires and lust that cannot be contained.”

Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of July 22, 2015

1.  Negotiating for Success: Essential Strategies and Skills by George J. Siedel

2. Third Reality Revealed: Vision, Persistence, and Inventing a New Latino Identity 

3. Methods of Pulse Differentiation and Assessment 辨脉平脉法 Biàn Mài Píng Mài Fǎ 

4. Third Reality: Crafting a 21st Century Latino Agenda 

5.  Strong Brains, Sharp Minds: The Definitive Guide to the MINDRAMP Method For Brain Health & Mental Development 

6. Next of Kin 

7. 2015 New York Giants Almanac 

8. Principles of Biology: Animal Systems: A Tutorial Study Guide (box set) 

9. Stocks on the Move – Beating the Market with Hedge Fund Momentum Strategies 

10. Depth Astrology: An Astrological Handbook – Volumes 1-4 (Introduction, Planets in Signs, Planets in Houses, Planets in Aspect) 


No comments: