Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

The Borowitz Book now has a free app


I admit it.
I'm a huge fan of the Borowitz Report. 
And I don't even read it on twitter -- I get it as a newsletter.
Now, it seems you can get it on devices other than Kindle via a free app.  I don't pretend to understand these things (yet) but for your edification, here is the notification, below.

Enjoy.


Andy's Upcoming Events


Read Andy Borowitz's New Bestseller with This Free App

Available on Any Device

You don't have to own a Kindle to read Andy Borowitz's #1 bestseller, An Unexpected Twist.  Now you can read it on any device by downloading this free app here. Then download Andy's book here.

The critics rave:

“Andy Borowitz is the funniest human on Twitter, and that’s not mean praise…  This funny book has a sneaky emotional gravity… his small book becomes a rather large love story.”  – Dwight Garner, The New York Times

1 comment:

Judith said...

I have never heard of him, he sounds interesting. I've downloaded his book to my kindle and I look forward to reading it. Thanks!